Flow Isis-AT Snowboard Bindings -
The Flow Isis-AT Snowboard Bindings might look a little understated at first glance, but this all-new binding is far from that. Delivering great foot-to-board connection, precise fit and support and a super comfy feel, there is really nothing left to wish for.
- Modback highbacks feature separated upper flexible zones and lower nylon heel cup zones; upper zone uses independently adjustable support panels for fine-tuned performance
- Rockered nylon baseplates feature 2.5° Canted BankBeds for response, support and a natural feel when strapped in
- LockingSlapRatchet (LSR) buckles offer dual entry into bindings, either SpeedEntry or SideEntry—just slap them to open or lock them down to shred
- One-piece active I-FUSION PowerStrap wraps around boots for a secure and comfortable hold
- New Active Strap Technology (N.A.S.T.Y) straps automatically lift up when you open the reclining highbacks and actively tighten when you close the highback
- N.A.S.T.Y straps reduce friction and create more room for easy in and out of bindings—using Flow bindings is now even easier
- Bindings are compatible with Burton The Channel snowboards and include disc kit
- Power Triangle design links the highbacks directly to the center area of the baseplates with a high-tensile steel cable, increasing control and power transfer
Explore the entire mountain with the Flow Isis-AT snowboard bindings. They deliver a great foot-to-board connection and feel thanks to the forgiving nylon baseplates and cushioned BankBeds.