Flow Isis-SE Snowboard Bindings -
The Flow Isis-SE Snowboard Bindings are an all-new high performance women's binding that brings the best of Flow's fundamentals. Active Power Strap technology combined with Hybrid PowerCapStrap put together an unbeatable all-terrain binding. The Isis-SE makes getting in and out easier than ever, and riding more comfortable and fun.
- Rockered nylon baseplates feature 2.5° Canted BankBeds for response, support and a natural feel when strapped in
- Modback highbacks feature separated upper flexible zones and lower nylon heel cup zones; upper zone uses independently adjustable support panels for fine-tuned performance
- LockingSlapRatchet (LSR) buckles offer dual entry into bindings, either SpeedEntry or SideEntry—just slap them to open or lock them down to shred
- Ankle straps connect to toe straps for pressure distribution and energy transfer, and offer perfect boot positioning
- Active HYBRID PowerCapStrap bridges the gap between traditional bindings and Flow SpeedEntry straps; bindings feature 3D-shaped ankle straps that diagonally cover the foot
- N.A.S.T.Y straps reduce friction and create more room for easy in and out of bindings—using Flow bindings is now even easier
- New Active Strap Technology (N.A.S.T.Y) straps automatically lift up when you open the reclining highbacks and actively tighten when you close the highback
- Power Triangle design links the highbacks directly to the center area of the baseplates with a high-tensile steel cable, increasing control and power transfer
- Bindings are compatible with Burton The Channel snowboards and include disc kit
Built for the park, the Flow Isis-SE snowboard bindings deliver a great foot-to-board connection and feel thanks to the forgiving nylon baseplates and cushioned BankBeds.