FlyLow Ice Man Jacket - Men's: Built for the coldest conditions (think Jackson Hole in January), this hardshell is stuffed with cozy 700-fill goose down. Huge underarm vents and a removable powder skirt keep you from overheating.
We had a vision for an insulating down jacket that would repel stormy, west conditions. Our creation? The goose-down Ice Man, as tough as Val Kilmer in Top Gun. It's armored with a fully seam-taped two-layer waterproof shell, and it comes equipped with a removable powder skirt and huge underarm vents to keep you from overheating. The combination of a mid-weight down liner and the two-layer shell make this coat surprisingly packable.
- Two-layer Intuitive Fabric.
- 700 fill powder goose down (waterproof / breathable)
- Fully seam taped.
- 4 pockets (2 hand warmer, 2 chest pockets)
- Helmet compatible hood with 3 way cinches.
- Removable powder skirt w/ stash buttons.
- Powder guard snaps.
- No bulk cuffs.
- 15-inch pit zippers,Ykk water-proof zippers.
- Articulated arms.
- Level 5 Dupont DWR
(Durable, Water, Repellent).