• Now you can improve the composition and sharpness of your photographs with the all NEW McClamp. The McClamp Stick Clamp will help you get better composition with more control of your subject and will eliminate wind effect for improved sharpness. The Stick holds gray cards and reflectors.
The McClamp Stick Clamp is anchored into the soil allowing the photographer to move the tripod without disturbing the subject.
The Stick Features.
• Hard plastic outside jaws for holding firm subjects.
• Soft neoprene interior jaws hold delicate subjects.
• 26" flexible articulated arm moves to any position and remains stiff.
• The flexible arm has a patent pending stiffer flexible arm makes it the only product of its kind capable of holding a 12" reflector.
• Soft rubber pads and will not scuff or scratch carbon fiber tripods.
• Jaws which open 1-1/4".
• Stiff fiberglass rod won't bend or break when pressing into the ground.
Why The Stick?
Most macro photographers work in soil areas and refine their compositions by nudging the tripod slightly. The STICK version of the McClamp is anchored into the soil allowing the photographer to move the tripod without disturbing the subject. This method is preferable to clamping the articulated arm to the tripod. The photographer can move around the subject to fine tune the angle of light, the background, and the overall composition.