Foba ARBAO Crank Operated Extended Rotating Platform for AROBE/AROBO Camera Stand 360deg. Tilt -
The Foba ARBAO Crank Operated Extended Rotating Platform for AROBE/AROBO Camera Stand keeps your heavy camera horizontally level with the ground and allows adjustment of the tilt axis with a secure crank. It is extremely durable and manufactured to be a once-in-a-lifetime necessary purchase for a professional studio.
There is nothing to lock or unlock here; the gearing itself is all the security you will need, no matter what you have got on it. The gear crank handle can be installed on either side of the clamping mechanism and this head itself can be mounted on either side of a Foba stand arm. There is a calibration for the rotation settings as well. The ARBAO can be used by itself, or combined with a Foba or Sinar single or double pan/tilt head.
- 6.3" (160.02mm) of height adjustment
- Clamp can be mounted upon both sides of stand arm
- Intended to directly hold camera without any additional head needed
- Spigot friction adjustable with two socket screws
- Camera's axis is lowered to approximately equate stand's arm axis, allowing rotational axis to pass through camera's gravitational center in all positions and greatly helping prevent camera from toppling over
- 360deg. rotation and clamping