Folbot Kiawah 13 Kayak - Beautifully designed to fit in a bag, the quick and nimble Folbot Kiawah Kayak is lightweight, easy to assemble, and perfect for paddlers between 180 and 200 lb. Perfect for travel by float plane or pack mule, expeditions, or business trips.
- Includes standard seat with aluminum back stays and adjustable nylon band, flotation bags, and basic repair kit
- Waterproof UV-resistant bow and stern decks (polyester backed by a urethane coating) are zippered for easy access to gear
- Corrosion-proof frame made from aircraft-quality aluminum is strong and lightweight
- Tensioning system allows the frame to be completely assembled outside the skin, making setup a breeze—no tools required
Weather and Wind:
- Hypalon-coated hull is waterproof and extremely tough and durable
- Sized for paddlers between 180 and 200 lb.
- Includes soft backpack-style bag (41 x 18 x 10 in.) with optional shoulder harness, sternum strap, and waist belt
- Tracks well with good initial and secondary stability; achieves hull speed with a minimum of effort
- Perfect for travel by float plane or pack mule, expeditions, business trips