Forum Musket - The Musket from Forum™ is a must-have for this season. Not only does it offer superior comfort but also a traditional look for years to come.
Forever Fit construction is built from the inside out. It offers minimal materials and stays in place all day long.
• Tweaker Cuff offers a softer medial flex at the ankle for all the freestylers out there. Plus a toe-to-heel and lateral support for the heavy landings.
• Tweaker Liner Panel is located at the medial top side of the liner. It's a flexible mesh panel that offers freestyle flex and a more comfortable ride with no gaps or pressure points.
• Tweaker Shell Construction amps up the medial flex in the ankle area. It allows the boot to flex higher on the leg while achieving full tweakability throughout the entire boot.
Level 1 pack-proof liner with integrated lacing offers superior comfort and support.
Speed Zone™ Lacing System offers improved durability, easy entry and exit, as well as faster, more customizable lacing. Adjust the upper or lower zone in seconds to your preferred fit.
Level 1 EVA footbed that offers comfort, cushion, and control throughout your day.
Light Sole offers durability while still being ultralightweight. It's dual-density construction features harder-density ice grips for solid traction on icy surfaces.
- Forever Fit prevents boots from packing out
- Forever Fit construction retains the perfect fit
- Tweaker liner panel and Tweaker shell construction
Support and Cushioning:
- EVA Level 1 footbed provides comfortable cushioning all day
- Level 1 liner is comfortable and supportive
- Tweaker Cuff provides a soft medial flex at the ankle for freestyle-focused flex with toe-to-heel lateral support
- Tweaker liner panel flexes naturally for a more comfortable ride
- Speed Zone lacing system allows for custom adjustment of upper and lower zones
- Flexible Tweaker mesh panel on medial provides freestyle flex at the closest connection point with your leg
- Light Sole with Ice Spikes
- US shipments only
- Tweaker Shell works in harmony with medial flex and flexes higher on the leg
- Flex range of 4 everywhere except Medial, where the flex range is 3
- Level 1 liner with integrated lacing
Lock 'n' Load, The simple, speedy firepower of the Musket is a tried and true weapon of winter warfare. The Forum Musket Snowboard boots come trigger-happy with all-new Tweaker technology for park-enhancing flex and features the new lightweight and durable Light Sole with Ice Spikes makes hiking back up to that amazing feature that much better. With Tweaker's softer medial flex, you can dial in your stance for comfort and work on styling out your presses. With the ease of Speed Zone Lacing, getting that just right fit without the fuss of loosening laces is one more reason having the right equipment can mean glorious victory over agonizing defeat. Locked and loaded, the Musket aims to take your freestyle riding to the next level.
The Forum Musket Snowboard Boot is built to offer you more freestyle flexibility. Tweaker technology allows for more natural medial flex, but doesn't kill the front-to-back support. Speed Zone lacing allows you to adjust the upper and lower zones independently for a more comfortable, custom fit. Instead of messing with laces, you just tug on the lace pulls for a quick cinch. The Forever Fit feature keeps the liner from breaking down and becoming a useless soft noodle. The Light Sole is durable, yet lightweight, and keeps you from slipping on any icy patches you might encounter on your way to the chairlift.
Sierra Trading Post
Get the flex you want for freestyle boarding without sacrificing toe-to-heel lateral support with the Tweaker Tech of Forum's Musket snowboard boots, also featuring a Level 1 liner and footbed that provide comfortable cushion and control.