Four Square Torque Jacket -
Rev up your slope-side style with the versatile Foursquare Torque jacket. The waterproof breathable shell and warm flannel liner can be worn together or separately depending on the conditions and activity you're about to tackle.
- Touch-fasten storm flap over full-length front zip
Weather and Wind:
- Fully seam sealed for complete waterproof protection
- MicroShield waterproof breathable technology includes a waterproof breathable membrane and DWR finish
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish is abrasion and water resistant
- Vertical zip chest pocket
- Internal stash pocket
- Two cargo chest pockets with touch-fasten closure
- Attached powder skirt with grippy hem
- Soft, warm polyester flannel
Lining and Layers:
- Mesh-lined pit zips with storm flap
- Attached, adjustable storm hood
- Made in Taiwan, Republic of China
- Button-close cuffs
- US shipments only
- Touch-fasten adjustable cuffs
Foursquare was launched in 1996 with the purpose of providing snowboarders with functional and durable snowboarding gear. At the time, there was a gap in the market for outerwear that looked cool but also functioned well for snowboarding. Realizing this potential, Foursquare has since been committed to creating gear that looks good, is completely functional and features affordable pricing. Backed and developed by the best riders including Peter Line, Pat Moore and Andreas Wiig, Foursquare simply makes clothes for snowboarding.
Christy Sports (2012)
Waterproof / Breathability.
2L MicroShield Crosshatch Twill.
Removable Yarn-Dye Tech Flannel Shirt.
210T Taffeta Lining.
Exhaust Collar with Brushed Tricot Mesh Lining.
Full Time Drop Hood.
Fully Taped Seams