Fox River Trail Crew Socks -
Whether you're sending her off to her friend's place for backyard camping or helping her pack for summer camp, make sure she packs a pair of Fox River Trail Jr.Crew Socks. These socks have reinforced heels and toes for extra cushioning and a long sock life. Plus, the Wick Dry Technology keeps her feet dry and comfortable throughout the day.
- The URfit system utilizes contour ribbed tops and spandex compression zones for a custom fit that won't wash away
- Made from merino wool, recycled polyester, and nylon for all-day comfort in a variety of temperature zones
- Made of 38% nylon, 30% merino wool, 30% acrylic, 2% spandex.
- Memory-knit construction holds form, wash after wash.
Support and Cushioning:
- Spandex compression zones add support and keep sock in place all day long.
- Vented panels aid in moisture management
- Vented panels remove moisture and keep you dry.
- Wickdry technology uses a combination of moisture repelling and attracting yarns to keep feet dry and comfortable
- Reinforced toe and heel add comfort and extend sock life.
- Reinforced toe and heel areas give the socks added durability
- Contoured rib top holds sock in place to eliminate slippage.
The Fox River® Trail Crew Hiking Socks feature Wick Dry® moisture management technology. Great fit and support mean you're cushioned, dry, and comfy no matter where you end up.