Fox River Mammoth -
The Fox River Mammoth Ski Socks are made with Thermolite® insulating fibers to provide gentle compression & wicking for warm, dry feet. Cushioning on the sole & shin protect you from bumps & bruises.
- 61% Thermolite® polyester, 37% nylon, 2% spandex
Support and Cushioning:
- Half-cushioned shin and sole absorb shocks and insulate
- Spandex compression zones add support and keep sock in place all day long
- Mesh panels vent moisture while trapping heat inside
- Reinforced toe and heel add comfort and longer product life
- Contoured rib top holds sock in place to eliminate slippage
Lightweight over-the-calf sock for cold weather.
Sold in a one-pair pack.
Contoured rib top holds sock in place to prevent slippage during use.
Spandex compression zones add support and help keep the sock in place all day.
Half-cushioned shin and sole absorb impacts and shocks while insulating your foot for warmth.
Vented panels for added breathability.
Reinforced toe and heel for comfort and durability.
Machine wash inside out in warm water and tumble dry low.