Fox River X-Static Liner -
A Backpacker Magazine Editors' Choice Award winning product, and for good reason. There are a whole lot of features, packed into the Fox River X-Static Liner Socks. Silver fiber construction regulates temperature and is anti-microbial to inhibit odor and bacteria. Ultra lightweight and smooth, to fit nicely under your outer hiking socks.
- 60% polypropylene, 20% nylon, 19% X-STATIC® nylon, 1% Lycra® spandex
- X-Static nylon helps regulate heat, keeping feet comfortable in a variety of temperatures
- Natural antimicrobial silver-coating in X-Static® nylon won't wash out or wear away over time
- Contains all-natural silver-coated nylon fiber to provide odor protection, comfort and anti-microbial properties.
- Polypropylene base fabric wicks moisture away for dry comfort
- Wick Dry® Health System keeps feet dry and comfortable
Weather and Wind:
- Backpacker Magazine Editors' Choice Award winning product.
- Ultra lightweight.
- Ultra light weight
- No bulk with smooth jersey knit
- X-static® transfers heat and regulates foot temperature, keeping feet cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
- Silver X-static® fiber eliminates odor and inhibits growth of bacteria and fungi.
- Discount will be applied when you check out. Offer not valid for sale-price items ending in $._3 or $._9
- Silver provides natural thermal conductivity to even out foot temperature
These moisture-wicking Fox River X-Static liner socks received rave reviews for their ability to help keep foot odor at bay.
Made in USA.
Great under your favorite outdoor socks, or alone for ski or travel. Keeps feet comfortable and odor-free with natural antimicrobial benefits of silver.
Made with X-Static® to help eliminate odor in the sock. This silver coated nylon will assist in minimizing static and regulating temperature.
Mid-calf length, silver coated nylon, antimicrobial, therapeutic conductivity, thermal conductivity.