Fraser Optics 14x40 Stedi-Eye Monolite Stabilized Monocular with Reticle & Pouch 3mm Exit Pupil 14mm Eye Relief Waterproof/Fogproof/Shockproof -
The Fraser Optics 14x40 Stedi-Eye Monolite Stabilized Monocular with Reticle & Pouch is an advanced electro-optical device designed for long-range observations from an unstable viewing platform. The Monolite uses gyro stabilization technology to correct up to 98% of image motion caused by hand tremor and platform motion. This is especially useful for law enforcement personnel and first responders observing from a marine vessel, moving vehicle, or helicopter.
When the optical housing pitches and/or rolls, the gyro mechanism compensates for the motion by mechanically orienting the prisms in opposite direction. This process of stabilization occurs in real time and corrects motion on the pitch and roll axes within 8 degrees. The weatherproof housing, fully multicoated optics and sighting reticle make the Monolite a full-featured monocular for first responders and tactical professionals.
Weather and Wind:
- 100% sealed, buoyant, submersible and waterproof
Traction and Grip:
- No-slip neoprene cover for added comfort and grip
- Shockproof and ruggedized for extreme conditions
- Up to 98% reduction of image motion
- Built-in regulator for external power; continuous operation for 8 hours on one CR-123 battery
- Advanced gyro-stabilization system
- enhanced light transmission
- Fully multi-coated MgFI optics for
- Scan rate (8deg./sec)
- Wide field of view