With a waterproof and windproof back, this Freehands Womens Stretch Gloves is the mild condition skiing or boarding glove. It has a full Thinsulate lining but remains lightweight for warmer days. The finger cap edges are reinforced for durability and overlap when closed for maximum warmth. The stretch around the thumb on the palm side has been reinforced, making for a better fit.
They feature a digital palm patch for good gripping and magnetically secured, fold-back finger tips for calling or texting while riding the chair. This is the best glove for outdoor photography. Pair them with our Polartec power stretch liners for extra warmth without losing the ability to keep in touch. Designed to fit tight for maximum function. If you want extra warmth or more comfort buy one size up.
way when folded back.
To figure out the size.
• 1. Measure the circumference of the dominant hand with a tape measure around the knuckles.
• 2. Match the measurement to the info below.
• 6-6.5" Women's size = Small.
• 6.5-7.0" Men's size = Extra Small, Women's size = Medium or S/M, Unisex size = S/M
• 7.5-8.0" Men's size = Small, Women's size = Large or M/L, Unisex size = L/XL
• 8.5-9.0" Men's size = Medium, Unisex size = L/XL
• 9.5-10" Men's size = Large, Unisex size = L/XL
• 9.5-10" Men's size = Extra Large