Freewaters Maya -
The Freewaters Women's Maya Sandals are easy on the environment and even easier on your feet. Biodegradable EVA foam midsoles cushion your steps but won't sit in a landfill for all of eternity, and the recycled rubber soles give you a solid grip that didn't require inordinate amounts of fossil fuels. Wear these sensibly sexy sandals when you want to make an impact on style and on the earth.
Lining and Layers:
- Water friendly performance leather strap with ecoSmart neoprene lining made from recycled PET plastic bottles.
- Ethnic woven label and branded metal badge.
- Hand stitched leather toe post.
- Colorful stitch detail and Freewaters metal logo badge at strap.
- Custom engineered midsole with anatomical arch support and heel cup made of biodegradable foam that is super light and supportive.
- Exclusive Arch Flex Shank outsole creates a running shoe type of spring action, relieving tension in each step.
Traction and Grip:
- Recycled eco-rubber outsole with dimple siping for expelling water and maximum grip. A response arch flex shank creates a running shoe spring action.
- ProjectFreewaters.org is the name of Freewaters' grassroots organization: the purchase of one pair of Freewaters allows them to provide clean drinking water for one individual for one entire year
- Designed for medium water exposure.
- Drop In footbed with natural cork wrapped over a soft EVA foam.
- Vegan friendly.
Never let your personal style be bottled in. Intstead, uncork some intoxicating comfort with the Freewaters Maya sandal and drink it all in!
Get ready to chillax with the ergonomically designed Maya flip-flops from Freewaters!