Freewaters Capetown -
All you have to do is slip your feet into the Freewaters Women's Capetown Sandals, and everything feels better. You could ask yourself, 'Why are these flip-flops so much more comfortable than the average rubber flips?' Perhaps it is the cushy EVA footbeds or the sponge-rubber soles. But the real question is, how quickly can you get out of work so you can wear these sandals to the beach?
- Wedge layer midsole creates a subtle heel lift for improved posture and forward momentum.
Lining and Layers:
- Extra thick top layer on footbed provides soft and spongy comfort that molds to your foot.
- PVC-free and patent pending dual density rubber strap with gel toe post for unmatched comfort and fit.
- No slip, non-marking sponge rubber outsole.
- Molded Freewaters detail at strap.
- Designed for heavy water exposure.
- Vegan friendly.
- Thanks to ProjectFreewaters, purchasing one pair of Freewaters sandals provides clean drinking water to one person for an entire year
A day by the shore just won't be complete without the soft comfort and simple styling of the Capetown from Freewaters™.
Dual density rubber strap. Gel on the toe post delivers soft comfort not usually found in rubber sandals.
Molded Freewaters logo detail on strap.
Quick-dry EVA foam footbed with a non-slip texture.
Dual density midsole with firm and supportive foam in the arch and heel while super cushy rebound foam is in the forefoot.
Nonslip, non-marking sponge rubber outsole.
Paradise just got sweeter with Capetown from Freewaters.