Fritschi Freeride Pro Bindings -
Taking freeride performance to the backcountry has never been easier. The Fritschi Diamir Freeride Pro combines the wide-bodied power transmission of an alpine binding with Fritschi's new Gliding Technology for a smooth, natural stride. On the skin track, Gliding Technology eases your ascent by eliminating that hinge-like, tiptoe feeling. The Freeride Pro's wide footprint and toepiece hinge provide a larger footprint than previous Fritschi bindings, giving you improved power to drive powerful, wide-bodied skis. Performance, meet efficiency.
Please note that the box label may show a different size (Fritschi is Swiss and the name on the package doesn't match the actual item).
- Independent toe and heel release provide reliable exits from the bindings when falling; fits DIN-standard alpine or lug-soled randonee boots
- Medium fits men's boot sizes 6 - 12 (285mm - 340mm)
- Large fits men's boot sizes 11 - 13 (330mm - 365mm)
- Included brake fits up to 108 or 120 mm ski width
- Small fits men's boot sizes 4.5 - 9 (260mm - 315mm)
- Quickly transition between touring mode and ski mode by adjusting the rear levers with a ski pole; levers also serve as heel lifts to make climbing hills more comfortable
- Features moving baseplates that allow you to raise your feet until they are perpendicular to the skis for complete freedom of movement
- DIN Certified for both AT and alpine boot soles, a four level heel elevator for increased climbing performance
- This binding combines the wide-bodied power transmission of an alpine binding with Fritschi's new Gliding Technology for a smooth, natural stride
- Free-gliding heel bar with integrated lock that will prevent accidental releases in touring mode
- DIN setting adjusts from 4 - 12
- Mounting pattern requires a ski that is 80mm or wider at the waist
- The Freeride Pro's wide footprint and toepiece hinge provide a larger footprint than previous Fritschi bindings
- Antifriction plates with Teflon strips allow boots with lugged rubber soles to release evenly
- Taking Freeride performance to the back country has never been easier with the Fritschi Diamir Freeride pro binding
- Use a ski pole to move the levers into 4 different positions that give you 0°, 3°, 9° or 13° of lift while climbing
- Bindings are designed to transfer power directly to wide skis for downhill performance that rivals high-end alpine bindings; wide front and rear plates resist torsional flex
- Compatible with the Axion ski crampon (sold separately), which can be fastened to the binding at the start of your tour and then activated or deactived at any time
- Fritschi Diamir Freeride Pro randonee bindings come with 120mm-wide ski brakes installed to accommodate today's powder skis
- When on the skin track, Gliding Technology eases your ascent by eliminating that hinge-like, tiptoe feeling
The Fritschi Diamir Freeride Pro randonee bindings are the perfect match for those wide skis you plan to take out on the next big powder day.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
With superior power and transmission for the downhill run, the Diamir Fritschi Freeride Pro Alpine Touring Bindings are set to conquer any mountain.