Frye Martina Engineer Short -
The Frye Martina Engineer Short Boot has classic style and beautiful details. The hardware is foundry-forged for the ultimate durability. Double-riveted pulls bring subtle style and a finished look. The upper is a single layer of rich leather with a natural flesh interior. The Martina Boot's slight heel and mid-calf height provide practical style.
- Sloping, micro-stitched collar fits just right
- Smooth leather lining for a more comfortable fit and feel.
Support and Cushioning:
- Lightly cushioned leather footbed for added comfort.
- 14 1/4" shaft circumference (based on size 6)
Traction and Grip:
- San Crispino rubber sole offers a quiet, no-slip grip
- Leather strap with logo-engraved metal buckle on bridge.
- Foundry-forged hardware secures an adjustable strap
- Dual pull tabs for easier on and off.
- Vintage Veg Tan leather with natural flesh interior
- Medium width eases gently around your foot
- Wide stacked heel.
- 1 1/2" heel height
- 8 1/2" shaft comes part way up the calf
The soft yet durable design of the Martina Engineer Short boot by Frye will make a timeless addition to your look.