Frye Greene Low Lace -
For retrophiles in need of modern kicks, Frye's Greene low lace shoes exude vintage-inspired looks, accomplished with a washed and tumbled leather upper with distressed rubber foxing at the sidewall for a worn-in look.
Lining and Layers:
- Removable, canvas-lined, EVA-cushioned insole
- Unlined for soft, comfortable fit
Wash and Care:
- Washed and tumbled leather upper with contrast stitching details
- Jute-injected rubber outsole
- Tarnished brass eyelets
- Vulcanized sidewalls with distressed foxing
Fashion-forward and casual, this sneaker-style shoe delivers a great vintage look.
Made of washed, tumbled full-grain leather.
The wonderfully worn design is unlined for an even softer, more comfortable fit.
Rubber toe cap.
Cushioned leather insoles for lasting comfort.