Frye Harness 12R -
The Frye Harness 12R Boot is an original that will provide many years of wear. Ankle straps and an iconic harness ring accent give this boot timeless style. The shock-absorbing memory insoles keep your feet comfortable. Whether you're hard at work or hard at play, the Frye Harness Boot is an absolute essential.
- Durable Goodyear welt construction provide many years of use
- High abrasion genuine neoprene rubber outsole
- Finest American tanned leather for durability, comfort and performance
- Shock-absorbing memory insoles for comfort
- Pull straps make it easy to get boot on
- 2" heel height
- Metal hardware details
- Wellington vamp
- Folded double thickness leather slotted pull-tabs for strength
- Double coated nickel on black, antique brass hardware on other colors
- Neoprene oil-resistant insole for durability and warmth
- 12" tall shaft comes just over the calf
Built like a brick, with a tough edged style to match. Frye’s Harness 12R is a high-rise boot that is certain to turn some heads. This boot boasts of a 12-inch shaft along with a neoprene oil resistant outsole for plenty of traction. Cushioned insole adds comfort and Goodyear welt construction is built to take years of hardy use.
With definitive O-rings and studs, Frye's classic Harness boot holds a treasured spot in American culture and around the globe. The timeless design features cushioned shock-absorbing memory insoles and durable Goodyear welt construction. The 12" shaft features double thick, matching leather pull straps to help get them on. The wellington vamp is simple, yet versatile for a great everyday look. A respected part of Americana, Frye proudly continues to hold an esteemed place in the forefront of American style.
Genuine Goodyear welt construction for maximum support.
Neoprene oil resistant sole with full-length leather midsole provides comfort and durability.
Specially formulated insole offers superior cushioning and resists bacterial growth.