Frye Mason Chukka -
Beautifully crafted from hand-dyed Italian suede, Frye's Mason chukka boot evokes an air of sophisticated nonchalance, with rawhide lacing, plush cushioned footbed, and rubber camp sole with exposed cross-stitching underfoot.
Lining and Layers:
- Rubber camp sole with exposed under-stitching
- Contrast stitching for a unique look.
- Genuine moccasin construction molds to your foot over time
- Moc toe construction.
Support and Cushioning:
- Deeply cushioned insole with leather covering
- Soft leather footbed for all-day comfort.
- Hand-dyed Italian suede upper
- Beautiful suede leather upper.
- Leather laces.
- Veritable icons of American culture, Frye boots and shoes have a 150-year history grounded in fine craftsmanship and the very best full-grain leathers
A handsome-looking shoe for work or play.