Frye Veronica Short -
Upgrade every look in your closet with the cool and edgy Frye Veronica Short Boots. Soft vintage leather is washed and antiqued to perfection, and complements a slightly slouched shaft with engineered detailing. The belt detail is finished with solid brass buckles that adjust for a customized fit. A cushioned forefoot and rubber traction sole means your final step of the day is as comfortable as the first.
Support and Cushioning:
- Rubber forefoot for cushioned feel
Traction and Grip:
- Treaded outsole adds traction on slippery surfaces
- Long-lasting leather outsole offers flex and stability
- Soft vintage leather upper gets extra edgy look
- Buckle hardware detail on vamp and upper shaft.
- Adjustable, belted design
- 9" shaft height
- 13" shaft circumference
- 1" heel
- Stacked wood heel with leather wrap.
A timeless classic, the Veronica Short by Frye® is a boot that will always match your style.
Leather and rubber sole.
The Frye Veronica Short Boots mean serious business. Chic girls all over are wearing them with anything from leggings and flannels to floral summer dresses.
Practicality and sophistication come together in a pair of rugged Frye boots, constructed of soft leather with a tumbled patina. Buckled straps detail the ankle and shaft, and a rubber sole provides a stout foundation.
Made in Mexico.
This item cannot be gift-boxed.
Heel: 1in / 25mm.
Shaft: 8.5in / 21.5cm.
Circumference: 14in / 35.5cm.