Fuji 6"x610' Roll Crystal Archive Type II Glossy Paper -
• Fujicolor Crystal Archive Paper Type II is a silver halide color paper designed to produce highimage- quality color prints on both analog and digital printers. In addition to the many superb features of Fujicolor Crystal Archive Paper type One, this paper incorporates new silver halide emulsion technology, coupler technology and layer design technology to deliver enhanced color reproduction, white purity, image stability and handling.
• Fujicolor Crystal Archive Paper type II exhibits high type stability during long-term dark storage and excellent light storage stability, as well as sharply improved storability with respect to nitrogen oxide, ozone and other gases.
• Improved tolerance for processing unevenness and pressure-induced density variations that sometimes occur.
• Realizes high productivity when used in conjunction with the Frontier 570.
• Further improved whiteness, with clearer and more distinct highlight details.
• Retains beautiful colors such as subtle shades of green, vivid blues and reds
- Fujicolor Crystal Archive Paper offers quality you can see
- Lifelike texture and sharpness
- Deeper reds
- Resist fading for generations
- Clearer yellows
- More natural skin tones
- Prints that stay beautiful over time
- Vivid color reproduction
- More brilliant whites, clear and detailed highlights