Fuji Fujichrome Velvia RVP 100 Color Slide Film ISO 100 120 Size 5 Pack Transparency -
Velvia 100 employs new technologies to deliver finer grain and twice the speed while offering the color saturation and palette that have made Velvia 50 the film of choice for leading landscape and nature photographers.
The new generation Velvia 100 not only will appeal to photographers demanding the color saturation standard that Velvia 50 created, but will also provide state of the art technology that fits in perfectly with the complete Fujichrome Professional line.
Fujichrome Velvia 100 has several characteristic features that set it apart from the marketplace:
• ISO 100 speed - At ISO 100, Fujichrome Velvia 100 provides a more useful speed for greater flexibility in varied shooting situations.
• Ultra-high-saturated color reproduction - Color saturation is an important feature of Fujichrome 50. Recognizing this, and by incorporating advanced cyan, magenta, and yellow couplers as well as CEL (Color-Extension Layer) technology, new Fujichrome Velvia 100 gives photographers the saturation they require with the added advantages of higher speed and finer grain.
• Super-fine grain - Fujichrome Velvia 100 boasts an RMS* granularity of 8*, a significant improvement over Velvia 50 and ranking it alongside other Fujifilm professional film products, such as Fujichrome Astia 100F, Fujichrome Provia 100F and Fujichrome Velvia 100F.
• Improved color stability - The new color couplers employed in Fujichrome Velvia 100 significantly im prov e color stability and freedom from fading/shift over conventional films. • Improved versatility - Fujichrome Velvia 100 can accept push/pull processing from - 1/2 stop to + 1 stop with minimal changes to color balance and gradation.Push can even be extended to up to 2 stops, depending on the subject, allowing easy and precise correction of exposure and density.
Lining and Layers:
- In combination with the new-generation color couplers and optimized gradation and spectral sensitivity, color extension layers give Velvia 100 the ability to record natural greens, the glory of morning and evening skies, and other dramatic colors with intensity.
- The multi-color correction layers that contribute to faithful color reproductionin Fujichrome Velvia 100F have been reworked to function as color extension layers in Velvia 100.
- MSSC technology makes it possible to manufacture a film that actually surpasses the existing Velvia product in terms of both the fineness of grain (RMS granularity: 8) and speed (ISO100).
- PSHC (Pure, Stable & High-Performance Dye-Forming Coupler) technologies
- The couplers developed for new Fujichrome Velvia 100 combine remarkable color stability with high color formation efficiency. This makes possible not only Velvia 100's fundamental ultra-high saturation, but also its outstanding image stability.
- Based upon the highly regarded ultra-fine grain emulsion technology of Provia 100F, the new Fujichrome Velvia 100 grain structure has been further improved even while maintaining ultra-high color saturation.
- Together with these new-generation X, V, and S couplers, new Fujichrome Velvia 100 further benefits from dramatically reduced secondary absorption constituents- a primary cause of color impurity in other film products.