Fuji X-T1 Mirrorless Digital Interchangeable Lens Camera 16.3MP Full HD 1080p Video at 60 fps 3" 1040kDot Tilting LCD Wi-Fi Weather-Resistant -
The Fujifilm X-T1 may look a lot like a classic film SLR camera, but it is, in fact, a state-of-the-art digital photography powerhouse. The latest and most advanced addition to the Fujifilm X lineup of mirrorless interchangeable-lens compact digital cameras, the X-T1 boasts an ultra-high-resolution Electronic Viewfinder in what looks like an optical viewfinder housing, and the dials on the top of the camera give you quick access to shutter speed, exposure compensation and ISO controls without the need to burrow through menus.
Aperture is controlled via an aperture ring on the lens, just like the good old days. But for the digital age there is a dual SD card slot, and the camera is capable of shooting RAW and JPEG images. At a resolution of 2.36 Milion dots, the EVF should give a fine enough image to satisfy many of those who were expecting an optical finder. The Fujfilm X-T1 features an eye-level electronic viewfinder, a 16MP APS X-Trans II sensor, a weather-sealed body, and knobs and buttons controlling its basic exposure functions. The camera simultaneously looks retro while being completely functional and ergonomically laid out. The X-T1 is targeted at both advanced amateurs and professional photographers who need to travel light.
• 75 points of weather sealing.
• Dust resistant.
• Freezeproof to -14 degrees F
• Tempered Glass LCD Monitor.
The camera is said to be fast, with a shutter lag time that's claimed to be 0.05 seconds, which is for all intents and purposes, instantaneous. Startup time is half a second. The Fujifilm X-T1 is the first X-series camera to have an optional vertical grip. The grip, along with the camera's magnesium alloy body and several soon-to-be-announced lenses, are ruggedized against inclement weather. (The current 18-55mm kit lens, however, is not weather-resistant.)?
The Fujifilm X-T1 offers 10 film simulation modes that mimic classic Fujifilm emulsions such as Provia, Velvia, Astia, and others. Focus highlight peaking, digital split image, and electronic level, multiple exposure, release and focus priority settings, and dynamic range are among its many photography functions.
- Time-lapse photography - Interval timer function: Set the starting time, the shooting interval (1 sec. to 24 hr.) and finally the number of frames (1 - 999) and the Fujifilm X-T1 does the rest, allowing you to discover the unique world of time-lapse photography
- Superimpose one image on another for creative effects with Multiple Exposure: While viewing your first shot on the LCD screen, you can frame and shoot the second exposure
- The viewfinder's designed Graphic User Interface provides a fresh shooting experience with clear details and a comfortable at-a-glance view of your settings: FULL mode takes full advantage of the high magnification ratio of the Fujifilm X-T1's viewfinder to give an unrivalled view of the scene
- Lens Modulation Optimizer technology brings out the full potential of the XF lens: The advanced Lens Modulation Optimizer (LMO) technology in the Fujifilm X-T1 was made possible by the integrated development of the lens, sensor and processor
- Focus with a Touch with the smart application - Fujifilm Camera Remote: With the new dedicated "Fujifilm Camera Remote" application, you can focus and trigger the camera release from your smartphone or tablet
- Enjoy easier file management with the Image File Name Editor: When you take a photo, the image is automatically assigned a name, but you can change this to another alphabetical sequence to reorder the display of files or to group images for easier post-processing
- Weather Resistant - dust-resistant, water-resistant and -10deg.C low-temperature operation: The weather resistant structure is sealed in 80 places and is both dust and water resistant. Also, it is designed to cope in temperatures as low as -10deg.C
- Film Simulation - adding impact and depth to photos: With Film Simulation, you can choose from classic Fujifilm photo styles and give your pictures varied color and tone to suit the subject, just like pros did with film
- Each engraved marking on the dials reminds you of the essential appeal of using a precision photographic tool: The Fujifilm X-T1 brings you back to the very essence of photography- control of light-and it comes via the manual shutter speed, exposure compensation, ISO sensitivity and metering dials
- Designed for perfect balance with the entire XF lens range: Whether twinned with prime lenses or telephoto zooms, the Fujifilm X-T1 promises a fine balance of handling and stability with any lens and a silhouette that's as functional as it is striking
- Share every moment via email and SNS with easy wireless transfer to your smartphone: For easy wireless transfer of photos to your smartphone or tablet just download the free dedicated "Fujifilm Camera Remote" application to your device
- Capture every detail with the clarity of Full HD Movie mode: Full HD Movie (1920x1080) mode offers not only the standard 30 fps but also 60 fps. You can also take advantage of Monochrome and the classic color effects of other Film Simulation modes, putting your own signature on every clip you shoot
- Advanced Filters let you capture the moment in a unique work of art: Select from the eight different Advanced Filters and with just one press of the shutter and you can create a photo with true artistic flair
- Automatically transfer and save photos on your PC via Wi-Fi: Just turn on your PC and select PC AutoSave from the camera's menu for effortless wireless transfer and saving of your photos and movies to your home PC
- A remarkable leap in high sensitivity - maximum ISO of 51,200: To broaden photographic opportunities in low-light scenes, you'll find an expanded sensitivity range, which now extends to an impressive ISO 51200
- Multi Mode Viewfinder The world's highest viewfinder magnification ratio of 0.77x The world's fastest display with a lag-time of just 0.005 sec: With its high-resolution 2.36million dot OLED display, the Viewfinder allows a true connection to your subject and a purely immersive shooting experience
- Digital Split Image, manual focus system to exploit the power of phase detection pixels: Tapping the power of the phase detection pixels integrated in the X-Trans CMOS II sensor, Digital Split Image helps you manually focus your shot with greater precision
- Focus Peak Highlight For pinpoint manual focusing: When manually adjusting focus, this function highlights high contrast areas of your subject for smoother and more accurate focusing. You can select 3 types colors(White / Red / Blue)
- Wide selection of Auto Bracketing functions: With a choice of 5 different auto bracketing functions (AE, ISO Sensitivity, Dynamic Range, Film Simulation and White Balance), you are ready to explore a whole world of photographic effects with just one press of the shutter
- The World's first compatibility with UHS-II format SD memory cards: With an UHS-II SD memory card installed, the data writing speed in continuous mode increases to about twice that of a conventional card