Fuji XQ1 Digital Camera 12MP 4x Optical Zoom 3" LCD Display HDMI/USB 2.0 Black -
The Fujifilm XQ1 Digital Camera (Black) is a compact point-and-shoot featuring a 12 megapixel, 2/3", X-Trans CMOS II sensor and an EXR Processor II to provide high quality imagery. The combination of the image sensor and processor enables a sensitivity range to ISO 12800 and also gives quick performance abilities to all aspects of the camera. Fujifilm's proprietary X-Trans sensor uses a unique randomized pixel array in order to avoid the use of a resolution-reducing optical low-pass filter, therefore providing images with the utmost sharpness and clarity. This imaging system is benefitted by the Intelligent Hybrid AF system, which uses both contrast- and phase-detection methods to acquire focus quickly and accurately.
The built-in, 4x optical zoom, Fujinon, f/1.8-4.9 lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 25-100mm, covering wide-angle to short telephoto perspectives to suit working in a wide variety of conditions. Aspherical and extra-low dispersion elements are integrated into the optical design to minimize aberrations and produce sharp, clear imagery and an HT-EBC coating has been applied to reduce lens flare and ghosting. Benefitting the reach of this lens is lens shift-type optical image stabilization, which provides three shutter speed steps worth of camera shake reduction to ensure sharp imagery when working with longer shutter speeds or focal lengths.
For live view monitoring, image review and menu navigation, a large 3.0" 920K-dot LCD monitor is available and features a wide viewing angle to better support use from varying positions and in bright conditions. A physical mode dial furthers the intuitive usability of the camera and a dedicated Wi-Fi button is also integrated into the XQ1's design to support direct sharing of imagery to an Android or iOS mobile device for instant sharing online.
Full HD 1080p movie recording in multiple frame rates is possible and full-time continuous focusing is supported while taking video, as well as the use of Film Simulation modes.
- Six-blade aperture diaphragm and 3cm macro: With a maximum aperture of F1.8 at the wide angle setting and a six-blade aperture diaphragm, the FUJIFILM XQ1's lens delivers beautiful defocused blur
- Easy setting selection via the control ring: The control ring offers operability similar to analog cameras. You can set your preferred functionality in advance and then use the control ring to finely adjust settings, without going to the menu screen
- Fujinon lens with bright F1.8 aperture produces stunning pictures in low light: The bright F1.8 lens lets you capture quality pictures not normally possible with a compact camera
- Advanced technology and processing help transfer the power of the lens into true to life photos: X-Trans CMOS II adopts an original color filter array with a highly random pattern, eliminating the need for an optical low-pass filter (OLPF)
- OLPF-less architecture and 2/3-inch 12M X-Trans CMOS II sensor processing capture your world with crystal clarity: the Fujifilm XQ1, the 2/3-inch X-Trans CMOS II sensor inherits the same architecture and features of the high performance sensor found in the acclaimed Fujifilm X-Pro1 flagship model
- Enlarging a subject at a distance: The 4x optical zoom and up to a max. of 16x zoom with intelligent digital zoom offer flexible telephoto photography equivalent to 400mm at maximum