Fujinon Fujifilm Fujinon 5-50mm F/1.6 CS-Mount Varifocal T360 Lens for 1.3 Megapixel Cameras 10x Zoom -
The Fujifilm Fujinon 1.3 Megapixel Varifocal T360 Lens (5-50mm, 10x Zoom) has a wide aperture of f/1.6, offering detailed imagery even at low light. In addition to 10x zoom, the lens has a broad range of focal length that ranges from 5-50mm. The lens is designed with a high-accuracy aspheric lens, low-dispersion glass and high refractive-index glass, which maximize the optical performance. It features a built-in ND filter of T360 to support high sensitivity cameras.
Equipped with a CS-type lens mount (metal), the varifocal lens is suitable for color, B&W and Day/Night cameras. It allows manual operation of zoom and focus and features DC auto iris.
Support and Cushioning:
- Built-in ND filter of T360 supports high sensitivity cameras
- Broad range of focal length that ranges from 5-50 mm and 10x zoom
- Equipped with a CS-type lens mount (metal)
- Suitable for color, B&W and Day/Night cameras
- Wide aperture of f/1.6 enhances the performance even at low lighting intensity
- Viewing angle - 51deg.17' x 39deg.36' (wide) and 5deg.30' x 4deg.7' (tele)
- High-accuracy aspheric lens, low-dispersion glass and high refractive-index glass for optimum performance
- Allows manual zoom and focus and features DC auto iris
- Minimum focus - 304 x 228 mm (wide) and 54 x 41 mm (tele)
- For 1.3 megapixel cameras