Full Tilt Booter Ski Boots -
Full Tilt Booter Ski Boots 2013: Simple and to the point, with looks to kill. The Full Tilt Booter Ski Boots are the ultimate freestyle boots for those with wider feet or just looking for some increased maneuverability when tweaking tricks and learning new ones. The forgiving new 5 flex tongue and Active boot board absorbs big air landings and is guaranteed to eliminate shin bang! Its Quick-Fit™ Performer liner even uses authentic Intuition® foam to comfortably mold to your feet . . . a first of its kind at this price!
- Wrap Strap user friendly lower closure and 2 upper cables for even shin pressure.
- A freestyle directed 5 ribbed tongue for a versatile, forgiving smooth natural flex. This natural linear flex for your foot will eliminate shin banging on your sick landings. This linear flex is made with a free hinging rear cuff that never bottoms out. Full Tilt tongues are inter-changeable; making it simple enough to swap flexes on-the-fly (extra tongues are sold separately). This design also provides even pressure throughout due to the cables that work just like your favorite shoelaces.
- Full Tilt boots are up to 2lbs/900g lighter per pair than other boots due to a minimalistic shell that contains no overlapping plastic or bolts. The thinner plastic also increases the feel and responsiveness, making these boots much quicker than other pairs.
- Flex Rating - 5 (1 Softest – 10 Stiffest)
- FTI Influence three-piece shell
- Intuition Performer liner with Wide-Toe
- The Performer Liner is Full Tilt’s lightest body heat activated custom moldable liner.
- Active Boot Board
- Active Bootboard absorbs big air impact and vibrations.
- Aluminum buckle macro ladder and micro twist adjustment.
- Intuition Foam
- 102mm last width
An affordable freestyle-specific model with many of the same features found on the Wallisch Pro model, the Full Tilt Booter Men's Ski Boot gives you wiggle room as you level-up or extra comfort when you shred, if that's how you fly. A wider 102-millimeter last and roomier FTI Influence shell with smooth, medium flex and ribbed tongue deliver crazy comfort and forgiving power during those long park sessions or on-the-edge landings and iffy maneuvers. The thinner Intuition Performer liner heat-molds for a precise fit, and the Wide-Toe front prevents toe bang.
this is the ultimate freestyle boot for our wide footed friends out there. The Full Tilt Booter Ski Boots are also excellent for those looking for increased maneuverability when tweaking old tricks and learning new ones. The Intuition® foam comfortably molds to your feet, a first of its kind at this price! The highly forgiving 5 flex tongue helps to rid the world of the scourge known as Shin Bang.
The Full Tilt Booster Ski Boots are a freestyle boot with a roomier design for wider feet. The boot's quick fit liner technology with Intuition foam will comfortably mold to your feet for a comfortable, custom fit.
Berg's Ski Shop
The Booter just keeps getting more fame and notoriety every single year it kills it on the slopes. Receiving Full Tilt's Influence 3-piece Boot Design update to increase the number of wide freestyle feet it will fit. Still simple and to the point, it's as light, agile and nimble as it gets with a shock absorbing flex and less bulky liner to maximize maneuverability. This is the most affordable 3-piece freestyle boot with a Body Heat Activated custom liner in the world.