Full Tilt First Chair Ski Boots -
Full Tilt First Chair Ski Boots 2013: The Full Tilt First Chair Ski Boots are the answer to those of you saying, “but I need a stiff flex”. Well the Full Tilt First Chair Ski Boots have your stiff flex, but it’s a smooth and natural linear flex that overlap models simply can’t achieve. New for this year Full Tilt has added a replaceable non-slip natural rubber sole for easy walking on pavement, ice, and everywhere in between. The First Chari also features Full Tilt’s highest performance Quick-Fit Pro Liner with Intuition® foam that molds 100% to your feet for powerful control, warmth, and comfort like no other.
Lining and Layers:
- Powerwrap adds an additional layer of ergonomically shaped High Density Intuition® Foam to wrap around the outside of the upper liner, providing added energy transfer and horsepower to the shell.
- The Quick Fit™ Pro Liner is Full Tilt’s highest performance moldable liner.
- 3 Cable closure eliminates deadspots for a smooth even pressure fit.
- J-Bars create powerful internal ankle hold down.
Weather and Wind:
- Rigid Bootboard maximizes responsiveness and feel of the snow.
- An all-mountain directed 7 ribbed tongue provides a stiff, responsive, smooth natural flex. This natural flex is made with a free hinging rear cuff that never bottoms out. Full Tilt tongues are inter-changeable; making it simple enough to swap flexes on-the-fly (extra tongues sold separately). This design also provides even pressure throughout due to the cables that work just like your favorite shoelaces.
- Aluminum ratchet buckles are made for durable on-the-fly micro adjustments.
- NEW Full Tilt Soul is the reincarnation of the Original 3-Piece Design, now with a modern toe box shape and an integrated replaceable natural rubber sole for non-slip walking & hiking.
- FTS Soul three-piece shell
- Full Tilt boots are up to 2lbs/900g lighter per pair than other boots due to a minimalistic shell that contains no overlapping plastic or bolts. The thinner plastic also increases the feel and responsiveness, making these boots much quicker than other pairs.
- Flex Rating – 10 (1 Softest – 10 Stiffest)
- Rigid boot board
- Replaceable Rubbersole
- Easy On and Off with tongues that open like convertibles and will never block your foot.
- 99 mm width last and updated toe box - this width is very narrow from heel to toe, designed for people with straight and narrow feet
The Full Tilt First Chair Ski Boots are the answer to those of you saying, “But I waaant more stiffness!” The First Chair Ski Boots deliver your stiff flex, but it’s a smooth and natural linear flex that overlap models simply can’t achieve. Enjoy the Rubbersole replaceable non-slip natural rubber sole for easy walking on pavement, ice, and slippery club floors. New for 2014 is the Widetrack Buckle system that gives you the Holy-$@#-I'm-in-the-air-better-tighten-my-boot-for-landing ease of control over tightness. The First Chair also features Full Tilt’s highest performance Quick-Fit Pro Liner with Intuition® foam that molds 100% to your feet for powerful control, warmth, and comfort like no other.
If the thought of new stiff boots makes you cringe, think again with the Full Tilt Men's First Chair Ski Boot. The stiffest boot in the Full Tilt lineup, this all-mountain boot has a maximum flex index and rigid boo board for ripping foot-to-boot performance but not the agonizing pain. Its ribbed tongue gives the flex a silky smoothness, and the closed-cell Intuition Pro liner with Powerwrap and J-Bar fit mold to your foot for a glove-like fit so you're not unbuckling every run. This wonder-liner also keeps your foot warm and comfy so you don't have to run in and get five-dollar hot cocoa, unless you want to. Widetrack aluminum buckles make cranking down for a precise fit a breeze, and the replaceable rubber sole gives you everlasting grip on slick surfaces. Oh yeah, and then there's the stiffest-boot performance, but you know all about that balls-to-the-walls big-mountain skiing, or else you'd be looking elsewhere.
Berg's Ski Shop
The all new First Chair is built to be powerful and responsive with a smooth finish. Full Tilt just couldn't rest on laurels, so here comes an all new Shell First Chair. Still the classic (Raichle) fit with a hair more 5th metatarsal space and replaceable soles. So now your toes will be able to relax a bit and you can walk in parking lots for years to come. Still full powered for those skiers who want a stiff flex that no overlap design can achieve.
The Full Tilt First Chair Ski Boots are super stiff, responsive all mountain boot. The First Chair features a more natural flex for increased comfort and a power for charging down the groomers.
Full Tilt First Chair Ski Boot - the stiffest model that Full Tilt puts out. Set for power and responsiveness. New for this year is the added rubber soles for easy walking (replaceable soles).
The First Chair is Full Tilt's stiffest flexing boot for the most power & responsiveness, yet with a smoother, natural flex for comfort that overlap boots simply can’t achieve. For this year they’ve added natural rubber soles on the toe & heel for non-slip, easy walking on pavement, ice, & everywhere else. They can even be replaced when they wear out.