Full Tilt Growth Spurt Ski Boots -
Full Tilt Growth Spurt Ski Boots - Youth - Boy's 2013: The Full Tilt Growth Spurt Ski Boots can be adjusted to 3 different ski boot sizes to grow with your kid’s feet and save the family budget while reducing environmental impact. A first of its kind for kids! Full Tilt has even added their Quick-Fit liner with Intuition® foam that molds 100% to your feet for warmth and comfort like no other kids ski boot in the world. They’ll be able to ski longer by staying warmer, in more comfort. The authentic 3-piece design features a free hinging cuff and ribbed tongue for the same one-of-a-kind natural ankle flex and shock absorption as Full Tilt’s adult boots.
- Expandable liner made with a neoprene toe that that stretches to fit growing feet.
- Perfect Fit Intuition® liner that is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet during use or can be instantly heat molded by a shop in minutes.
- Adjustable shell to three sizes in one.
- Infinite Flex is made with a free hinging rear cuff that never bottoms out.
- Flex Rating – 2 (1 Softest -10 Stiffest)
- Consistent buckle tightness won’t affect the flex.
- Easy On and Off with tongues that open like convertibles and will never block your foot.
- Full Tilt boots are up to 2lbs/900g lighter per pair than other boots due to a minimalistic shell that contains no overlapping plastic or bolts. The thinner plastic also increases the feel and responsiveness, making these boots much quicker than other pairs.
- The ribbed tongue provides a natural linear flex that will eliminate shin bang.