Full Tilt High Five Ski Boots -
Full Tilt High Five Ski Boots 2013: The Full Tilt High Five Ski Boots provides all-mountain skiers with the responsiveness they’ve always loved , this time with a roomier 102mm fit and a smooth linear flex they never had. Full Tilt has even included its highest performance Quick-Fit Pro liner with Intuition® Foam for maximum power transfer and ankle hold that also molds 100% to your feet for precise control, comfort and warmth like no other.
Lining and Layers:
- Powerwrap adds an additional layer of ergonomically shaped High Density Intuition® Foam to wrap around the outside of the upper liner, providing added energy transfer and horsepower to the shell.
- The Quick Fit™ Pro Liner is Full Tilt’s highest performance moldable liner.
- J-Bars create powerful internal ankle hold down.
- An all-mountain directed 5 ribbed tongue provides for a versatile, forgiving smooth natural flex. This natural flex is made with a free hinging rear cuff that never bottoms out. Full Tilt tongues are inter-changeable; making it simple enough to swap flexes on-the-fly (extra tongues sold separately). This design also provides even pressure throughout due to the cables that work just like your favorite shoelaces.
- Wrap Strap user friendly lower closure and 2 upper cables for even shin pressure.
- Medium-stiff 7 Flex
- Full Tilt boots are up to 2lbs/900g lighter per pair than other boots due to a minimalistic shell that contains no overlapping plastic or bolts. The thinner plastic also increases the feel and responsiveness, making these boots much quicker than other pairs.
- Rigid Boot Board
- Easy On and Off with tongues that open like convertibles and will never block your foot.
- Active Bootboard absorbs high speed vibrations and impact.
- 102mm last width
- Flex Rating – 7 (1 Softest – 10 Stiffest)
- Aluminum buckle macro ladder and micro twist adjustment.
- FTI Influence three-piece shell
Christy Sports (2013)
Full Tilt High Five Ski Boot: EXTRA ROOMY ALL-MOUNTAIN PERFORMANCE. The High Five provides all-mountain skiers with the responsiveness you’ve always loved, yet with a roomier 102mm last fit and a smooth natural flex you’ve never had. Our highest performing Pro liner even molds to your feet for guaranteed precision, control, warmth & comfort like no other boot in the world.
- Influence Shell 3-Piece Design, 102mm last width.
- #7 Flex/ 5 Rib tongue for a versatile. Forgiving smooth natural flex.
- Active Bootboard absorbs high-speed vibrations & impact.
- Wrap Strap user-friendly lower closure & 2 upper cables for even shin pressure.
-Aluminum buckle macro ladder & micro twist adjustment.
- Quick-Fit™ Intuition® foam Pro Liner, wide toe features thinner foam in the toe area for a roomier fit
With a wider foot and all-mountain appetite, you definitely like to spread out a little—so does the Full Tilt High Five Men's Ski Boot. It has a roomy 102-millimeter-wide last—so no more painful crunch and squeeze—and the highest performance Intuition Pro moldable liner for uncompromising precision fit and performance. The Powerwrap liner design with J-Bar heel hold keeps your foot in place for maximum power transference, and an Active boot board absorbs shock for a silky-smooth ride. The medium-to-stiff 7 flex is what you want in an all-mountain boot, with versatility for steep chutes, pow, and frontside carving. This Full Tilt middle-of-the-pack high-performer has the same three-piece shell design as the burlier boots, but with comfier accommodation for that manly, mountain-hungry foot.
The Full Tilt High Five Ski Boots provide all-mountain skiers with high performance power and responsiveness in a nice roomy 102 mm fit. The 7 flex rating gives stability and power, while maintaining a soft and playful side if you do huck a monster. The ladder buckle is useful for easy-to-remember macro adjustments and makes things just a little bit easier when you roll off your buddies couch, high five, and get up the mountain.
Berg's Ski Shop
The High Five now has a stiffer flex to give you power and control in a comfortable ride. Utilizes Full Tilt's new Influence 3-Piece Boot Design to empower more high performance all-mountain skiers with the natural flex they love, in a 102mm width they never had. These skiers will be High Five-in again this year, but this time without spending hours modifying their shells.