Full Tilt Mary Jane Ski Boots -
Full Tilt Mary Jane Ski Boots - Women's 2013: Thanks to the Full Tilt Mary Jane Ski Boots you’ll never complain about your ski boots again. The Influence shell provides for a roomier 102mm width female specific last as well as a cuff that matches a woman’s anatomical calf shape for even more comfort. Its Quick-Fit Plush liner with Intuition® foam featuring an extra 4mm of open cell foam for a warm comfy feel that molds 100% to your foot shape to eliminate pressure points. They’ll feel so good, you’ll forget you’re in ski boots.
Lining and Layers:
- An additional 4mm layer of foam, as well as spacious toe boxes, enhance warmth and comfort
- 3-piece shell includes separate cuff, shell and tongue sections that come together to create a classic fit
- 102mm footbeds provide a great fit for wide feet
- 8mm open cell extra thick warm insulation and comfort
- The Plush Liner is Full Tilt’s most luxurious liner. It is built extra thick for the ultimate in warmth and comfort and functions as a body heat activated custom moldable liner.
- The 5 ribbed tongue provides a versatile, forgiving smooth natural flex. This natural flex is made with a free hinging rear cuff that never bottoms out. Full Tilt tongues are inter-changeable; making it simple enough to swap flexes on-the-fly (extra tongues sold separately). This design also provides even pressure throughout due to the cables that work just like your favorite shoelaces.
- Wrap Strap user friendly lower closure and 2 upper cables for even shin pressure
- Shock-absorbent bootboards reduce the jarring impact of big-air landings and smooth out vibrations at high speed
- Flex Rating – 4 (1 Softest – 10 Stiffest)
- Easy On and Off with tongues that open like convertibles and will never block your foot.
- Wide toe uses a thinner foam in the front of the liner to increase toe space without sacrificing control in the rest of the liner.
- Women-specific cuffs match a woman’s anatomical lower calf shape, and women-specific lasts are designed for your feet and ankles
- Liners feature 7mm medium-density foam that molds to your feet through use, but they can also be custom molded using a heat treatment at an REI specialty ski shop
- Full Tilt boots are up to 2lbs/900g lighter per pair than other boots due to a minimalistic shell that contains no overlapping plastic or bolts. The thinner plastic also increases the feel and responsiveness, making these boots much quicker than other pairs.
- Full Tilt Mary Jane ski boots provide the responsive power transfer preferred by intermediate skiers; Full Tilt rates the flex as a 4 out of 10
- Tongues hinge out of the way making it a breeze to get your feet into the boots
- Aluminum buckle macro ladder and micro twist adjustment.
- 102mm Female Anatomical Last
- Shell design allows the use of thin plastic to reduce overall weight, and ensures an even flex pattern with specialized tongues
- Active Boot Board
Style and comfort are top priority with the Mary Jane ski boot by Full Tilt. The Mary Jane ski boot features a wide 102mm toe box for maximum comfort and warmth.
Berg's Ski Shop
Very important!!! The Mary Jane is super , super and the . Literally you can get into this boots hands free and still have great control.The Mary Jane is built using Full Tilt's new Influence 3-Piece Boot Design, enabling more women than ever to enjoy Full Tilt's one-of-a-kind natural flex. From the women's anatomical last &calf shape to the extra 4mm of open cell foam that molds to your feet keeping them extra warm, you'll never complain about your boots again.
Ladies need 102 mm boots, too. The Full Tilt Mary Jane Ski Boots are the perfect choice for women with wider, higher volume feet and large calves. The FTI shell provides a wide frame, while the female specific last and cuff shape give improved comfort and control backed by Full Tilt's warm and friendly Plush Intuition liner. Your feet and legs will be so happy they'll send flowers.
You’ll never complain about your ski boots again thanks to the roomier 102mm width & female specific cuff that matches a women’s anatomical lower calf shape. Full Tilt even included their Plush liner that molds to your foot shape with double the Open Cell foam for an extra comfortable fit and extra warmth. They’ll feel so good, you’ll forget you’re in ski boots.
The Full Tilt Mary Jane women's ski boots blast through intermediate-level terrain and keep you happy with their one-of-a-kind flex, roomy 102mm width and women-specific cuffs.