Full Tilt Soul Sister Boot -
The Full Tilt Soul Sister comes back this season with a new womens specific cuff. Womens legs are shorter and your calves are fuller, now your full tilt boot has a more anatomical shape to match your leg. Made out of the Original 3 Piece Shell this 99mm lasted boot will keep your foot locked in and secure, giving you more control, with a responsive, smooth natural flex. The Soul Sister has the trademark Full Tilt 3 Cable Closure System that will keep your feet locked in a secure evenly across all areas of your foot, especially the instep and shaft of the leg. The Nylon Buckles are lightweight and easily adjustable. The Soul Sister has a rubber, active bootboard that will dampen out vibrations that will give you a clean and stable ride. The Intuition Quick Fit Pro Liner is an anatomical shaped womens specific liner that matches a womens foot, ankle, and calf shape. An internal J-Bar over the ankle will keep your foot locked down and secure so your heel will stay locked in place no matter how hard you flex your boot. The Soul Sister is a perfect boot for women who have a narrow foot and shaft of the leg. If you are searching for your soul out on the slopes, you have found it with the Full Tilt Soul Sister.
Lining and Layers:
- Powerwrap adds an additional layer of ergonomically shaped High Density Intuition® Foam to wrap around the outside of the upper liner, providing added energy transfer and horsepower to the shell.
- 99mm Women's Fit last is ideal for ladies who prefer a performance boot
- 3 Cable closure eliminates deadspots for a smooth, comfy, even pressure fit.
- Women’s last anatomically fits a woman’s foot, ankle, and calf shape.
- The Quick Fit™ Pro Liner is Full Tilt’s highest performance moldable liner.
- Quick-Fit Pro liner with Intuition foam consists of an extra 4mm of open-cell foam for a warm, comfy feel that molds to your foot shape to eliminate pressure points, while 7mm of high-density EVA closed-cell foam molds to your foot shape and transfers energy
- Liner has a wide toe with thinner foam in the toe area for a roomier fit
- Ratchet nylon buckles for lightweight on-the-fly micro adjustments.
- J-Bars create powerful internal ankle hold down.
- A boot flex of 6 out of 10 with a 7-rated rib tongue offers a versatile, forgiving, smooth, natural flex while you slash turns down open pow fields, straightline, and give the boys a run for their money down steep, techy terrain
- An FTI Original shell features a cuff that matches a women's calf shape for stellar all-day comfort
- The 7 ribbed tongue provides a responsive, smooth natural flex. This natural flex is made with a free hinging rear cuff that never bottoms out. Full Tilt tongues are inter-changeable; making it simple enough to swap flexes on-the-fly (extra tongues sold separately). This design also provides even pressure throughout due to the cables that work just like your favorite shoelaces.
- Easy On and Off with tongues that open like convertibles and will never block your foot.
- Original 3-piece boot design has a free-hinging rear cuff that never bottoms out for infinite flex, interchangeable durometer tongue that enables you to change the boot's flex, and cables that work like shoelaces so you have even pressure and no dead spots
- J-Bar technology consists of a J-shaped piece of foam that's added to both sides of the ankle areas to dramatically increase ankle hold, keeping your feet in place for precise control
- Full Tilt Original 3-Piece Shell Design is a living legend that Full Tilt has the honor of bringing back to life each year in its original form.
- Active Bootboard absorbs high speed vibration and impact.
- Original 3 Piece Shell with 99mm Last
- Full Tilt boots are up to 2lbs/900g lighter per pair than other boots due to a minimalistic shell that contains no overlapping plastic or bolts. The thinner plastic also increases the feel and responsiveness, making these boots much quicker than other pairs.
- Lightweight FTI Original shell features thinner plastic for increased feel, and the boot's tongue opens like a convertible so the Soul Sister is easy to get in and out of
- 99 mm Width Last is very narrow from heel to toe, designed for people with straight and narrow feet
- Flex Rating – 6 (1 Softest – 10 Stiffest)
- A 100% ribbed tongue provides a natural linear flex and no shin bang
The Full Tilt Soul Sister Ski Boot features Full Tilt's NEW women's specific fit for a better anatomically correct fit of the female calf. The Full Tilt Soul Sister Boot maintains its reputation as a lightweight ski boot for the top girl riders around the globe.
Full Tilt Soul Sister Ski Boots - Women's 2013: The Full Tilt Soul Sister Ski Boots feature an all new women’s specific cuff that anatomically matches a female calf shape for additional comfort without sacrificing performance. Their Original shell is known for its legendary light and nimble close-to-the-snow feel. Add the responsive 6 flex, 7 rib tongue and high performance Quick-Fit Pro liner with Intuition® foam that molds to your feet and a woman’s specific last for a new combination of power, natural flex, comfort and warmth, simply not found on other high performance women’s ski boots.
The Soul Sister garners respect from hard-charging freeskiing chicks.
A huge following of hardcore female skiers have serious respect for the Full Tilt Soul Sister Ski Boot. Mostly because it deftly provides comfort as much as performance without being a toned-down and girlified version of a men's boot. The Soul Sister is a free-skiing, hard-charging, full-committed ski pal with a women-specific cuff and fit, Quick-Fit pro liner with Intuiution foam, and legendary light-and-nimble, close-to-the-snow feel.