G3 Genuine Guide Gear Ruby Alpine Touring Bindings -
G3’s industry-leading commitment to high-performance, women’s specific gear has resulted in the Ruby. The G3 Ruby Alpine Touring Bindings deliver a new level of usability with a refined low-force toe lever requiring less force to open the toe jaws, making the step-in process even easier. Less force required, means increased efficiency, means more energy for skiing. G3 combined this increased usability with a lightweight design, release settings of 5-10, which are more accurate for lighter passengers. The result is an AT binding that sparkles for women skiers.
- Base Plate Mounting System has adjustable positions allowing for 33mm of adjustment for multiple boot fitting and overall easy mounting and dismounting.
- New M6 Toe Pin with oversized thread with ice cutters to help remove ice from the boot pockets
- Enhanced aluminum arms increase rigidity of binding and boot interface for high performance skiing.
- Pole actuated heel lifts are easy-to-use and have reliable high and low heel lifts with new increased detents for secure stowing.
- Soft Touch Point to make step-in even easier
- Turret shifts fore and aft allowing for on the fly switching between tour and ski mode.
- Full-on AT touring for deep backcountry missions small and large
- Fiber reinforced binding mounting base plates
- We recommend a brake width that is equal to the ski waist width and at most 15mm wider.
- Stronger deploying break
- Forged aerospace aluminum toe-jaws, chassis and heel-post
- Tech system for ease of touring and downhill performance