G3 Genuine Guide Gear TARGA / Ascent Cartridges -
G3, the first manufacturer to use compression spring cartridges in telemark bindings, has set what is now the industry standard. They offer three versions of cartridges with appropriate spring stiffnesses for compatibility with different telemark boots' variety of flexes. The item comes with four cartridges.
- Extended length to accommodate bigger boots
- Produces substantial tip-dive pressure relative to other G3 cartridges.
- Use with Scarpa T2, T3 & T4; Garmont Excursion, Evo, Genesis & Venus; Crispi CXA & CXT
- WORLDCUP CARTRIDGES - Green Color
- Up to 30mm / 1.15in of spring travel
- Not recommended for deep powder.
- XMOUNTAIN CARTRIDGES - Red Color The stiff XMOUNTAIN cartridges flex bigger boots with ease for aggressive backcountry skiers and hot laps at the resort.
- CROSSTOUR CARTRIDGES - Silver Color Recommended with medium stiffness boots.
- Includes four cartridges
- Works well in a wide variety of conditions.
- Recommended for newer, very stiff boots and for racing and aggressive in-bounds skiing
- Use with Scarpa T1 & T-Race, Garmont Ener-G & Elektra; Crispi XR, CXR & CXU
- Maximizes ski control
- 42% stiffer than XMountain cartridges.