G3 Genuine Guide Gear 190 Carbon Speed TECH SL Probe -
Keep your winter pack weight to a minimum while still carrying the essentials when you pack along the G3 190 Carbon Speed TECH SL Probe. Designed to be G3's lightest and stiffest full-diameter probe, the 190 Carbon features carbon fiber tubing and a super-light internal cord for the ultimate skin-track convenience. The shorter length makes it less compatible for terrain where deep burials are likely, but ultralight purists will appreciate its weight-savings where the risk of slide is low to moderate.
Weather and Wind:
- Graduated markings in 5mm increments along the entire length of the probe allow for precise measurements when digging a snow pit or during rescue applications
- Completely resistant to icing
- Ice-resistant tech helps prevent jamming
- Lightweight triaxial carbon fiber tubing keeps weight to a minimum
- Our lightest and stiffest full diameter probe ever; 180g with high tube stiffness
- G3 Cone tech tapers the tip of the ferrules for a quicker assembly and improved cable durability
- G3’s speed cone technology for quick and easy assembly
- Quick-pull deployment extends the probe in seconds and can be operated with bulky gloves
- SL mechanism utilizes lightweight cord
Save weight without sacrificing strength when you use the 190 Speed TECH Carbon Probe from G3.
Completely redesigned with G3’s new quick deploy mechanism, Carbon Speed TECH avalanche probes are designed for those looking for the strongest, most durable, lightweight equipment available.
Oregon Mountain Community
Lighter, stronger, stiffer. G3 Carbon Speed TECH 190 avalanche probes are designed for those looking for the strongest, most durable, lightweight equipment available.