G3 Genuine Guide Gear 320 Speed TECH Probe -
There's no need to skimp on the backcountry essentials so long as you have the G3 320 Speed TECH Probe in your kit. Thanks to its lightweight construction and intelligent design, the 320 Speed Tech shaves ounces off of your pack weight while still allowing for quick assembly and reliable strength for those times when every second counts.
Weather and Wind:
- Graduated markings in 5mm increments along the entire length of the probe allow for precise measurements when digging a snow pit or during rescue applications
- G3 Cone tech tapers the tip of the ferrules for a quicker assembly and improved cable durability
- Completely resistant to icing
- 100% tested, high strength aluminum ferrules
- Ice-resistant tech helps prevent jamming
- Lightweight and dependable aluminum tubing keeps weight to a minimum without sacrificing durability
- Quick-pull deployment extends the probe in seconds and can be operated with bulky gloves
G3's Speed Tech Probe could also be called the reliably strong, light weight quick deploy Probe, but Speed Tech Probe was just easier. Boasting 7001-T6 aluminum tubing and its ice resistant quick deployment system, professional and recreational users alike with be tickled pink.
Completely redesigned with G3’s new quick deploy mechanism, Speed TECH avalanche probes meet the needs of recreational users and professionals, combining reliability and strength while being relatively lightweight.
During an emergency, you don't want your equipment to fail.