G3 Genuine Guide Gear Targa Binding - There have been many copies since, but the original cartridge binding was the G3 Targa and it revolutionized the industry to this day. The Targa from G3 is a premium binding for performance telemark skiing and the standard by which every company has followed in one form or another. The heart of the Targa's strength lies in the hardened stainless steel toe plate - large corner radii and dual stiffening embossments make the Targa toe plate the strongest available. Plus being one of the most affordable bindings out there that you won't break your bank getting a pair of the best bindings on the market. With's it's neutral stance, the Targa allows the skier to control the ski with finesse or add the World cup cartridge and enjoy the extra driving power it delivers to the tip of the ski.
- Anti-ice plates, fore and aft, eliminate ice build-up underfoot and maximize boot fit and ski control for touring efficiency.
- One size fits all cable length
- ALL MOUNTAIN CARTRIDGES
- Integrated spare parts for emergency use.
- 4-hole double-mount drill pattern for the most dependable ski mount.
- Quad riveted toe box design for optimal strength and durability.
- • Works well in a wide variety of conditions.
- • Recommended for newer, very stiff boots and for racing and aggressive in-bounds skiing.
- Compatible with K2 inserts
- • Same stiffness as last year, 42% stiffer than XRace cartridges.
- Choice of three interchangeable pre-compressed spring cartridges.
- Silver stainless casing with silver anodized cable connect
- All TARGA models come assembled and ready to rip.
- • Not recommended for deep powder. Produces substantial tip-dive pressure relative to other G3 cartridges.
- • NEW stiffer XRace cartridges flex bigger boots with ease for aggressive backcountry skiers and hot laps at the resort.
- WORLD CUP CARTRIDGES
- WEIGHT 1213g / 42.5oz
- Scarpa T2, Garmont Veloce & Gara, Crispi CXA
- Cartridge To Boot Recommdations
- Scarpa T1 & T-Race, Garmont Ener-G, Crispi CXR & CXU
The TARGA serves as the platform for all G3 telemark bindings. The time-tested and proven TARGA binding continues to meet the performance needs of a wide range of telemark skiers looking for one binding that does it all, is trustworthy and always easy to repair. Key design features for the TARGA include interchangeable pre-compressed spring cartridges, adjustable cable to fit multiple boot sizes, tough quad riveted toe box and stainless steel toe bar.
A true innovation, the TARGA telemark binding comes standard with features not found on any other telemark binding, including the new rear TourThrow. Using extremely durable stainless steel components, the TARGA is the most proven and time-tested binding on the market. The TARGA is a premium binding for performance Telemark Skiing.