G-Shock X-Large 8900 Watch -
G-Shock G-8900A-7 X-Large Watch 2011: That classic G-Shock style that you have come to love and trust over the years is encompassed in the G-Shock G-8900A-7 X-Large Watch. With its incredible ability to tell time, record the days, wake you up, clock your best mile, and be used as a mini flashlight, you’ll wonder how you ever functioned without it.
- Size - 55.1 x 52.5 x 16.3 mm
- Shock resistant
- Flash alert with buzzer for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown timer, and time up alarm
- Aluminum bezel
- World time with 31 time zones
- 5 independent daily alarms
- Digital single face
- Auto Super Illuminator Backlight
- Mineral glass
- Up to 4 city multi-time capability
- White Resin band
- Band has pre-curved shape that acts as a shock absorber to ensure that the back of the watch never receives a direct shock.
- 12/24 hour format
- Daylight savings on/off
- 200M Water Resistant
G-Shock's XL G-8900A-1.
The large case digital is highlighted by a high-intensity LED backlight which can be activated by the flick of the wrist or easy-press front button. An aluminum bezel provides a first line of defense to its omni-directional shock resistant structure and the semi-round case bridges the gap between the legendary 5600 and 6900 case styles.