G-Technology 4TB G-RAID External Hard Drive Array with Thunderbolt 2 SATA III Drive Bays RAID 0 -
The G-Technology 4TB G-RAID External Hard Drive Array with Thunderbolt was designed specifically for professional content creation applications. Featuring powerful, flexible I/O technology, the G-RAID with Thunderbolt is double the data transfer rate of USB 3.0 and over 12 times faster than FireWire 800. Reaching 10Gbps (800MB/s), you'll be able to transfer your media files expediently with unmatched speed.
Optimized for Mac computers, this G-RAID comes Time Machine-ready so all you need to do is plug and play. With 4TB of storage space, you'll be able to back up any important files quickly and efficiently. Also, with built-in RAID 0 support, you'll have better performance since all data is evenly distributed between the two 7200rpm hard drives.
Support and Cushioning:
- Supports multi-stream HDV, DVCPro HD, XDCAM HD, ProRes 422 and uncompressed SD workflows
- RAID 0 for maximum performance
- Daisy-chain up to 6 Thunderbolt compatible peripherals
- 7200 RPM drive technology
- Over 12 times faster than Firewire 800
- Double the data transfer rates of USB 3.0
- Ultra-fast, high-performance Thunderbolt technology
- Dual Thunderbolt ports
- Time Machine-ready, plug-and-play setup on Mac OS