Galaxy Audio AS-HH5CK Any Spot Handheld Wireless Camera Kit -
The Galaxy Audio AS-HH5CK Any Spot Wireless Handheld Camera System provides a convenient way to transmit the audio of an event to the video camera, where it is recorded or transmitted along with the video. The equipment in the Any Spot Handheld system includes the AS-1000R receiver, which is attached to the camera and the AS-HH5 Handheld Microphone. The Galaxy Any Spot is a great choice for single performer events or news field reporting. The AS-1000R receiver features a line output for connection to the camera, as well as a headphone output, which allows the camera operator to monitor the audio and video production.
The AS1000R is a true diversity receiver that gives the system its flexibility. The AS1000R receiver has two antennas that seek the signal from the transmitter individually. This means fewer dropouts than a non-diversity system. In the rare event of a dropout, the 'Auto-Mute' feature kicks in. Auto-Mute prevents intermittent static from going into the users ears.
The receiver features a stereo 1/8" (3.5mm) ear-bud output with volume control and a 1/8" (3.5mm) line output. This enables users to monitor input signal with headphones, while simultaneously sending signal to a video camera, mixer, recorder, PA system, etc. Headphone volume is independently adjustable without affecting line output audio. The receiver features 64-channels of UHF diversity operation and operates on 2 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries.
The AS-HH5 handheld microphone operates on UHF band frequencies with PLL synthesized control. 64 pre-programmed selectable UHF frequencies are provided to avoid interference. The AS-HH5 is equipped with a uni-directional dynamic cartridge. Power is supplied by two 1.5V AA size batteries.
- Lightweight and portable design suitable for camera, guitar strap and belt mounting
- Channel selector changes transmitter channel setting
- Low battery LED
- Two 1/4-wave antennas for true diversity reception with minimal dropout and noise
- Powered from 2-AA batteries (can be rechargeable)
- Uni-directional dynamic capsule
- Auto-Mute circuitry prevents intermittent static from going into the users ears
- Squelched On/off switch prevents popping
- Multi-Color LED indicator allows the user to obtain more status information from the receiver
- Designed for dual operation as a wireless microphone and in-ear monitor receiver
- Up to 64 selectable frequencies are available to set up a multi-frequency broadcasting system while avoiding interference
- Charging input allows for re-charging of batteries without having to remove them (For use only with optional charger unit and rechargeable batteries, not included)
- Two stereo 1/8" outputs for earbuds and interfacing with recording equipment
- DC-plug charger cable included
- Frequency group and channel selection switches are contained inside the battery compartment to prevent the accidental changing of channels during use