Garmin BirdsEye Topo - US and Canada -
Get detailed raster maps of the place where your next adventure awaits. With a 1-year subscription, you quickly can download and transfer USGS and NRC raster maps to your compatible handheld device using BaseCamp™ software.
Lining and Layers:
- Allows users to layer Garmin vector maps (such as TOPO 100K, TOPO 24K or City Navigator®) on their handheld devices for a real-life view of roads, buildings and terrain.
- Displays parking and camping areas, trails, points of interest, water sources and more.
- Features an unlimited amount of downloadable raster maps for 1 year using BaseCamp software.
- The subscription lasts 1 year from the activation date. You will need to renew your subscription after 1 year. Maps downloaded to your device during the 1 year subscription do not expire.
- Includes coverage for the entire U.S. and Canada south of 68 degrees latitude.
- You must install the free Basecamp software (versions 3.1.3 or later) before you can use this subscription. You also need a myGarmin account. If you do not have one, we will require you to create one during the purchase process.