Garmin Forerunner 10 Orange -
Strap the Garmin Forerunner 10 watch comfortably around your wrist and amp up your training as you track distance, speed/pace, and calories. Completely customizable, you can choose exactly what data you see on the digital, easy-to-read display to maximize your results. The variety of bright colors and lightweight feel makes it an easy choice for all runners.
Once your workout is complete, connect your Garmin Forerunner 10 to a computer and upload your runs to Garmin Connect™ to see your run on a map, get more detail on each mile, and share with friends.
Training Mode Features:
* Depending upon when your Forerunner 10 was manufactured, these features may require a free software update from GarminConnect.com.
- Stores 7 runs and 2 PRs
- Battery lasts up to 5 hours in training mode, or up to 5 weeks in power save mode
- Upload your workout to Garmin Connect to see it on a map, get more detail on each mile (like average pace or elevation), and share with friends
- Due to federal shipping restrictions regarding products containing lithium batteries, this product can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states. It cannot be shipped to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, Catalina Island, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or international addresses. Thanks for your understanding.
- Virtual Pacer feature compares current pace to a target pace you set
- Water resistant to 50 m
- Charges via USB cable (included)
- Auto Pause feature stops the timer if you get stuck at an intersection or have to tie your shoe
- Run/Walk feature makes it easy to follow a training plan by telling you when to run and when to walk
- Timer screen displays time and distance; can also show pace and calories burned
- Lets you know when you’ve achieved a personal record like fastest mile or longest run to keep you motivated
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
If you're on a budget—or you just don't need a huge running watch with all the bells and whistles—then the Garmin Forerunner 10 is exactly what you're looking for! Track your pace, distance, and calories burned with a watch so simple you only need to press one button to get going.