Garmin Forerunner 220 -
FEATURES of the Garmin Forerunner 220 GPS Watch.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Garmin Forerunner 220 Bundle.
- Comfortable, Lightweight Design
- Premium (soft strap) heart rate monitor
- Connected features
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace)
- Configurable Data Fields
- Interval Workouts
- Auto Pause (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap)
- Post-run Summary
- Fast GPS Fix
- Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts)
- Customizable screen(s)
- ANT+™ for sensors
- Wirelessly link to Garmin Connect Mobile anywhere on your smartphone through Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). Upload your 220 data to Connect on your home computer with a USB connection.
- Tracks distance, pace and heart rate
- Get vibration alerts so you know when you are ahead or behind the pace you set your watch to track. You can also get vibration alerts for your mile split, lap, or customize alerts for various other information.
- With the Auto Pause feature on, the 220 automatically pauses when you pause your run (at an intersection for example) and starts again when you start your run.
- Design your workout or get a free training plan on Garmin Connect then load it on to your 220 for real-time coaching on pace, time and distance.
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout)
- Heart rate-based calorie computation
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals)
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)
- High-sensitivity receiver
- GPS running watch with high-resolution color display
- Run/Walk Alerts
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Watch functions include date and alarm
- Water resistant (50m)
- 220 keeps you motivated by letting you know when you’ve achieved a personal record from the mile to the marathon.
- Run/walk feature
- 220 features a high-resolution color display putting essential features at your fingertips and in vivid colors for quicker comprehension.
A coach is a philosopher, a grizzled veteran, a guru, a tinkerer, an analyst, a dictator, and an advocate. And sometimes a coach is a person who knows how well you should perform, even when you doubt. This is the Forerunner 220, a GPS running watch so dialed-in, it might just know your abilities better than you do.