Garmin Forerunner 220 GPS Watch Purple/White - Offering motivating feedback and training guidance, the Garmin Forerunner 220 is almost like having your own personal running coach...except a lot less expensive!
Country of Origin: Imported
- Lightweight design is comfortable to wear; high-resolution color touchscreen makes it easy to see your stats and navigate through different screens during your workout
- To keep you motivated, the Forerunner 220 lets you know when you’ve achieved a new personal record, from a mile to a marathon
- As a trainer, the Forerunner 220 monitors your heart rate and calories burned for more effective zone/interval training (heart rate monitor required; not included)
- ANT+ enabled for use with Garmin sensors; Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) enabled for wireless data transfer
- When your workout is over, upload your data to Garmin Connect/Garmin Connect Mobile to analyze the data and track your progress
- Fast GPS Fix connects to satellites quickly so you can be on your way; high-sensitivity receiver stays locked on, even near tall buildings or under tree cover
- In addition to tracking distance and pace, the Forerunner 220 also acts as a personal trainer, motivator, and analyst
- Due to federal shipping restrictions regarding products containing lithium batteries, this product cannot be shipped to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, Catalina Island, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO, or international addresses. Thanks for your understanding.
- Compatible with free training plans from Garmin Connect
- Wireless connectivity allows for automatic uploads to Garmin Connect/Garmin Connect Mobile, live tracking, and social media sharing
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery lasts up to 10 hours in training mode (up to 6 weeks in watch mode)
- Built-in accelerometer tracks distance during indoor runs so you don’t need a separate foot pod