Garmin Forerunner 620 Bundle with HRM Black/Blue - When having your own personal running coach isn't an option, the Garmin Forerunner 620 is the next best thing. Loaded with advanced features, the Forerunner 620 makes it easy to train smart, achieve your fitness goals, and pull off a new PR at your next race.
Country of Origin: Imported
- Training Effect feature measures the impact of a workout on your aerobic fitness
- Lightweight design is comfortable to wear; high-resolution color touchscreen makes it easy to see your stats and navigate through different screens during your workout
- Fast GPS Fix connects to satellites quickly so you can be on your way; high-sensitivity receiver stays locked on, even near tall buildings or under tree cover
- ANT+ enabled for use with Garmin sensors; Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) enabled for wireless data transfer
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery lasts up to 10 hours in training mode (up to 6 weeks in watch mode)
- To keep you motivated, the Forerunner 620 features Virtual Pacer so you can train and race against yourself and Race Predictor to tell you the finishing times you’re capable of, from 5Ks to marathons
- As a trainer, the Forerunner 620 monitors your heart rate, calories burned, cadence, ground contact time, vertical oscillation, and VO2 max to help you build power and refine your form (included HRM-Run monitor required)
- Due to federal shipping restrictions regarding products containing lithium batteries, this product cannot be shipped to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, Catalina Island, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO, or international addresses. Thanks for your understanding.
- In addition to tracking distance and pace, the Forerunner 620 also acts as a personal trainer, motivator, and analyst
- Wireless connectivity allows for automatic uploads to Garmin Connect/Garmin Connect Mobile, live tracking, and social media sharing
- When your workout is over, upload your data to Garmin Connect/Garmin Connect Mobile to analyze the data and track your progress
- Built-in accelerometer tracks distance during indoor runs so you don’t need a separate foot pod
- Recovery Advisor estimates how much time you need to recover from your workout so you can more easily assess how hard your next run should be
- Compatible with free training plans from Garmin Connect