Garmin Oregon 650T -
The Oregon 650t is packed with functions and features and offers our most brilliant display ever. The 650t also features a powerful 8MP camera, preloaded U.S. TOPO 100K maps, both GPS and GLONASS satellite tracking for accurate positioning, a built-in 3-axis compass plus accelerometer and barometric altimeter, dual battery system, and a customizable action button. The responsive yet durable touchscreen, along with a faster processor allows maps to be zoned, panned and rotated using multi-touch, making Oregon the essential adventure ready handled.
Lining and Layers:
- Take charge of your next adventure with BaseCamp™, software that lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes and tracks. This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers. BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles. It also can transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your device when paired with a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.
Support and Cushioning:
- No more picking, choosing and planning, just download them all. Oregon 650t can hold up to 4 million. Download every cache on OpenCaching.com. Load caches using your favorite program or website that supports GGZ files. All your paperless geocaching features will be there for every cache. Read full descriptions, hints and logs. View cache photos. Filter caches by size, terrain, difficulty and type. Connect to chirp-enabled caches. Record your logs in the field. Do it all.
- Oregon 650t has reflective display technology for the most brilliant, sunlight readable touchscreen we’ve ever made. The screen is strengthened for impact resistance, with multi-touch and dual orientation views that accommodate gloved operation.
- With Oregon 650t you can share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches up to 50 times faster with other wireless compatible Garmin handheld devices. Plus, you can share large files too like photos, Garmin Adventures and Custom Maps. Just touch “send” to transfer your information.
- Adding more maps to Oregon is easy. Load TOPO U.S. 24K maps and hit the trail; add Trailhead Series TOPO maps and explore famous treks like the Appalachian Trail and the Pacific Crest Trail; plug in BlueChart® g2 preloaded cards for a great day on the water; or load City Navigator® map data for turn-by-turn routing on roads. Add satellite images to your maps with BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required).
- Oregon 650t comes with built-in US topographic data for the entire US, including Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico, and a worldwide basemap with shaded relief — all the tools for serious climbing or hiking. Map detail includes national, state and local parks and forests, along with terrain contours, elevation information, trails, rivers, lakes and points of interest.
- Oregon 650t has a built-in 3-axis electronic compass with accelerometer tilt compensation to show where you're heading even when standing still, or not holding it level. Its barometric altimeter tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude. You can even use it to plot barometric pressure over time to keep an eye on changing weather conditions.
- Take quality photos with Oregon 650t's built-in 8 MP autofocus digital camera. Each photo is geotagged, allowing you to navigate back to that exact spot. Share the photos with all your friends through Garmin Adventures. For more storage, insert a microSD™ card. You can even view pictures from other devices on microSD card with Oregon’s picture viewer.
- Oregon 650t features our state-of-the-art dual battery system. You’ll have the option of using the internally rechargeable NiMH pack (included) or traditional AA batteries — NiMH pack charges when the device is connected to external power.
- Get Your Bearing
- Double Your Power
- With its high-sensitivity, WAAS- and GLONASS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix® satellite prediction, Oregon 650t locates your position quickly and precisely, and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons.
Simply tap your finger on the brightly colored, easy-to-read, 3" touch-screen display and explore like never before. Rugged, waterproof and easy to use, the dual-band GPS and GLONASS satellites provide excellent location accuracy. Includes barometric altimeter, three-axis electronic compass and ANT technology that gives you the ability to wirelessly exchange user routes, tracks, waypoints and paperless geocaches with other select Garmin devices. Bluetooth® capability allows you to transfer the same data to your computer. Dual orientation on the display lets you toggle between landscape and portrait views. Integrated basemap with digital elevation model data. Multitouch surface is glove-friendly and easy to read, even in sunlight. Waterproof down to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes (IPX7 rated). Runs on two AA batteries (not included). Micro-SD-card compatible. Compatible with all Garmin spine-mountable accessories (not included). Features additional pre-loaded U.S. 100K topo maps and an 8MP autofocus camera with an LED flashlight. Can also run on an optional rechargeable NiMH battery pack.