Garmin BirdsEye Satellite Imagery -
Transfer an unlimited amount of high-resolution satellite images to your compatible Garmin handheld device with this one-year subscription to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery. With 0.5-meter-per-pixel resolution in many areas and zoom levels from 12 miles to 20 feet, these are some of the most highly detailed maps available. Coverage area and imagery quality are continuously updated. Aerial photos of roads, trails and other land features give you a true representation of your surroundings. Overlay vector maps such as Topo U.S. 100K on your handheld GPS for a better view of terrain contours and other topographical information. Manage and load satellite images using Garmin’s free BaseCamp software on your computer.
Compatible units: Astro® 320, Colorado® 300, Colorado 400c, Colorado 400i, Colorado 400t, Dakota® 10, Dakota 20, Edge® 800, eTrex® 20, eTrex 30, GPSMAP® 62, GPSMAP 62s, GPSMAP 62sc, GPSMAP 62st, GPSMAP 62stc, GPSMAP 78, GPSMAP 78s, GPSMAP 78sc, Montana™ 600, Montana 650, Montana 650t, Oregon® 200, Oregon 300, Oregon 400c, Oregon 400i, Oregon 400t, Oregon 450, Oregon 450t, Oregon 550, Oregon 550t, Rino® 610, Rino 650, Rino 655.
Lining and Layers:
- Allows you to layer the Garmin vector maps on your handheld (such as TOPO 100K, TOPO 24K or City Navigator®) with BirdsEye Satellite Imagery for a real-life view of roads, buildings and terrain.
- High-resolution sub-meter color satellite imagery captures the world in brilliant clarity and detail.
- Unlimited access to high-resolution satellite images
- Lets geocachers determine the terrain type around a cache and identify parking areas close to the caches.
- Helps hikers and campers find trails/trailheads and clearings for camping areas.
- Makes it easy for hunters to perform preseason scouting, determine placement of stands and locate game pinchpoints.
- Allows travelers to view tourist hot spots and landmarks from an aerial view to make excursions memorable without getting lost.
- Aerial photos of roads, trails and other land features
- Zoom levels from 12 miles to 20 feet
- Transfer an unlimited number of satellite and aerial images to your device with this subscription and free software BaseCamp™.
- One-year subscription to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery
Quickly transfer high-resolution satellite imagery to your Garmin handheld device to get a true representation of your surroundings with a subscription to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery.