Garmin Forerunner 210 Heart Rate Monitor - Simple to use, the Garmin Forerunner 210 gives you the freedom to train indoors or out, while tracking every minute and every mile.
- Heart rate alerts notify you when you are above or below your targets
- Forerunner 210 provides heart rate-based calorie computations so you can accurately track your calories burned
- Out of the box, you’ll charge it, take it outside to find GPS satellites and answer a few setup questions
- Tracking your data is simple with Garmin Connect, our website for free data analysis and sharing
- Just upload to Garmin Connect from your PC or Mac, then see the route you traveled on a map, view a summary of your workout data, create goals and more
- Due to federal shipping restrictions regarding products containing lithium batteries, this product cannot be shipped to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, Catalina Island, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or international addresses. Thanks for your understanding.
- For use indoors an optional Footpod tracks distance right out of the box and is accurate for 98% of users without calibration
- Forerunner 210 features HotFix satellite prediction, which means it locks onto satellites quickly so you can be out the door and on with your run in no time
- Five heart rate zones, which you can customize based on your metrics
- For advanced users, the Garmin Forerunner 210 lets you create customized interval sessions and see your pace for each interval
- This GPS-enabled sport watch accurately records how far, how fast and how hard you worked
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver to stay locked onto satellites, even near tall buildings or under tree cover
- Then just press start and take off. Once you’re done, press stop. It really is that easy
Mountains Plus Outdoor Gear