Garmin Forerunner 410 with HRM -
Serious about monitoring your training data? The Garmin Forerunner 410 GPS sport watch with HRM is ready to be your new favorite running buddy with an enhanced touch bezel for easy data tracking on-the-go, and Power Down mode to help conserve battery life. If you’re ready to take your training to the next level, Forerunner 410 can get you there. This advanced sports watch is GPS-enabled and accurately records your time, pace, distance, heart rate¹, elevation and more. Your training plan may be difficult … your watch shouldn’t be. Forerunner 410 sports an enhanced touch bezel that lets you quickly scroll and select features on the run, in all types of weather.When your workout’s done, Forerunner 410 keeps working. It wirelessly uploads your data to our Garmin Connect™ site when in range of your computer so you can go back and review your run on your own time. It works via ANT+™ wireless technology and the USB stick that comes with your watch. No wires, no manual uploads, no sweat.
Forerunner 410 lets you customize up to three training pages with more than 30 different types of data. You can even determine how many data fields are shown on each screen — one big field, two or three smaller fields.
For extra training benefits, you can create detailed workouts or race the Virtual Partner®, a digital depiction of your goal pace vs. actual pace. The courses feature allows you to race a previously recorded activity and try to match or beat it.
If you like to explore new paths, you’ll appreciate the 410’s basic navigation feature that can guide you back to your starting point. Just follow the arrow on screen and see how far you have to go.
Having access to the data recorded by your Forerunner 410 is almost like having your own personal coach. Make the most of it with wireless uploads to Garmin Connect™, our website for free data analysis and sharing. Forerunner 410 is compatible with PC or Mac. In Garmin Connect, you can see the route you traveled on a map, view a summary of your run, create goals, find new activities to upload as courses and more. Forerunner 410 features HotFix® satellite prediction, which means it locks onto satellites quickly so you can be out the door and on with your run in no time. It also has a high-sensitivity GPS receiver to stay locked onto satellites, even near tall buildings or under tree cover.
While the 410 can be worn as a watch even when you’re not working out, you can also power it down completely in order to conserve battery life.
- Second fabric wristband option suitable or smaller wrists
- Train in a certain heart rate zone to improve your fitness level
- Garmin 410 can be used as a normal watch, or powered down completely to conserve battery
- Premium soft strap heart rate monitor to display your heart rate in beats per minute
- Advanced and simple workouts
- Enhanced touch bezel interface allows you to scroll and select features accurately on-the-go, even in humid conditions
- Time of day (12/24h)
- Basic navigation lets you follow new paths and navigate home
- Unit-to-unit transfer (send workouts to other Forerunner 410's or 405's)
- Interval training
- Water Resistant to IPX7 (not for use while swimming)
- High-sensitivity GPS and HotFix satellite prediction acquires satellites quickly and tracks your movement even near tall buildings or under tree cover
- Due to federal shipping restrictions regarding products containing lithium batteries, this product cannot be shipped to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, Catalina Island, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or international addresses. Thanks for your understanding.
- Garmin Training Center® software compatible
- ANT+ wireless technology downloads data from watch to computer via USB Stick
- Dual time zone
- Forerunner 410 provides accurate heart rate-based calorie computations
- Customize three training pages with your number and type of data fields
- In Garmin Connect, you can see the route you traveled on a map and view a summary of your run
- Forerunner 410 is compatible with PC or Mac
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver and HotFix™ technology: helps keep GPS signal even in dense forest areas
- Heart rate monitor automatic syncs with watch
- Wirelessly upload data via included USB stick to your computer for further review
- GPS-enabled sport watch
- Auto Pause and Auto Lap
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Compatible with external battery pack and solar charger, can charge Forerunner 410 for multi-day events
- Daily alarm
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community)
- The watch has five heart rate zones, which you can customize based on your exact zones
- Courses feature (compete against previous workouts)
- Garmin Connect can also create goals, find new activities to upload as courses and more
- Virtual Partner lets you train or race against a previously recorded route
- Time/distance alert
- Pace alert