Garmin Magellan Triton 400 GPS Unit -
Full-color navigation that's amazingly easy! SD-card compatibility enables you to add unlimited optional maps, tracks, waypoints, routes, geocaches and other user generated content. Rugged and waterproof (IPX-7) to withstand accidental impact and submersion, it's ready for any adventure.
- Compass screen - See your direction of travel, distance and position of destination, heading, bearing, speed and more on the beautiful graphic compass
- Amazing ease-of-use - Reinventing handheld GPS™, simple menus, instant access buttons, intuitive keypad and crystal clear graphics let you navigate without the need for a Ph.D.
- Add detailed maps - Upload optional marine cartography, topographic maps, and more, including the highly-detailed and feature-packed National Geographic TOPO! State series and Weekend Explorer 3D maps to your OWN SD cards
- 3-meter accuracy - SiRFstarIII™ chipset and integrated multidirectional antennae offer superior GPS accuracy using the Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS)
- Full-color 2.2" display - The large display shows maps, simple menus, navigation screens and other data in brilliant color
- Built-in maps - Basemap of the 48 contiguous United States, Alaska, and Canada (major highways, city centers, bodies of water and more) plus worldwide geographic boundaries
- SD-card compatibility - An invaluable feature enables you to use an unlimited amount of map data for topographic and marine navigation. Store tracks, routes, geocaches and more